Cambridgeshire PCT, East
The convenor for this sector is Liz Crack
She has worked in the NHS for several years as a healthcare assistant at Princess of Wales Hospital in Ely. As with any section of the Branch Structure:
Several activists, on Life Long Learning, Health & Safety or Steward roles assist Liz, currently these are:
Health & Safety representatives:
* Chris Cox, Porter, Doddington
* Lesley Macer Healthcare Assistant, Wicken Ward
Life Long Learning:
* Currently recruiting to offer more assistance to our members within all aspects of health and social care.
Courses within Unison are offered to all who are interested in learning. Please don’t hesitate to contact if you are interested in learning about anything.
Sherri Freed, GP staff, Soham
Lorraine Kerslake, Community Adult Team
Len Lendram, Community Adult Team
Linda Thompson, Receptionist, Doddington
Sue Majeko, Medical Secretary, Princess of Wales Hospital
The Cambridgeshire (East) PCT section covers staff at:
* Princess of Wales, Ely
* North Cambs Hospital, Wisbech
* Doddington Hospital
* GP Staff
* All PCT staff within the previous East & Fenland PCT boundary.
* Some private companies with members.
To contact Liz please click here